A Family is a Gift That Lasts Forever...

A Family is a Gift That Lasts Forever...

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentines' Day 2010

Nate was actually out of town for Valentines' Day Weekend. He was in Utah. So I didn't expect to really celebrate the holiday this year with everything that we have going on. However, when I got home on Friday, 2 days before Valentines' Day, there was a huge package at our door from 1.800.FLOWERS. My heart just melted. He was thinking about it, even while he was not home. What a sweetheart I have. I opened my package to find these absolutely gorgeous roses of all different colors. It totally brightened up my day and my week. I have a wonderful man! Thank you honey!
Grandma Hutchinson sent an awesome package with all sorts of goodies. It had these dot paints that are so great because they do not spill or are messy. The kids just dot over and over and can write like a pen with them. So here are the boys painting with these "dots."


We went to a playgroup Valentines' Day Party for the kids. They each got to decorate their Valentines' bag and then deliver their valentines to all their friends' bags. Jaxton had Disney Pixar valentines with Toy Story, Cars, Nemo, Incredibles, and Ratatouie on them. Cooper had dinosaur valentines. Then they were able to decorate and eat heart sugar cookies. What a fun activity! This is Jaxton examining all the valentines he recieved that day.

No comments: