A Family is a Gift That Lasts Forever...

A Family is a Gift That Lasts Forever...

Saturday, September 3, 2022

New School Routines

We have had to prepare for new school time routines. We are trying out the bus in the morning and the bus and some carpooling in the afternoons. I wanted to try to continue doing swim team during the school year. I know it’s going to be difficult but I thought I would see if it would work. If I do swim team then I cannot get home until about 7:10.  We have to leave the house by 7:30 to catch the bus. That means the kids have to get up and get ready all by themselves. Week one we tried to set everybody up for success.  It did go well! Owen kept his list by his pillow so he would see it first thing when he wakes up. The Littles are motivated to get ready fast so they can watch a movie in my room. Some days when I return from swimming I find them backpacks on watching a show already ready to go! It’s hard to believe that they are this independent. It makes me happy. 






No comments: