A Family is a Gift That Lasts Forever...

A Family is a Gift That Lasts Forever...

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Slimy Slime

Cornstarch & Water is an amazing thing! Mix it together to make some weird, slimy stuff! We added food coloring to make it green slime and the kiddos loved it. I almost did it outside to minimize the mess in case they got too excited, but they were so intrigued with the consistency of the stuff that there was not tons of mess. Adrian, the little boy I watch, he was so fascinated with it, but would not touch it with his hands. And the mess cleans up just like flour. It was great fun!!







1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Tara, I was thinking about you on your birthday, so I looked you up on facebook and found your blog. What a beautiful family you have! I hope all is going well for you.

Lindsay
mylifeintune.blogspot.com