A Family is a Gift That Lasts Forever...

A Family is a Gift That Lasts Forever...

Friday, September 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Mommy!

I am 27! It sounds old!! I had a wonderful birthday. Some kind friends took me out to lunch. Then, Bill & Linda watched the kiddos so Nate and I could go to dinner. We did some shopping and got a new camera!! Yay!!! So now I have quality pictures again! Thank you Nate! My mom gave me an early birthday present which I have used very often, a KitchenAid mixer. Oh how easy it is to make pizza, bread, rolls, cookies, anything!! To make bread or pizza dough used to be an all morning ordeal. Now I can make dough while we eat breakfast in the morning and let it rise till nap time without getting one bit of flour on my hands!! Thanks mom! On Sunday we had dinner at Bill & Linda's and a birthday celebration there. The boys absolutely love birthdays and cannot wait for their own. So it was fun to have party hats, cake and ice cream, and presents!! Cooper was helping to set the table, and Jaxton was just too interested in the chocolates all wrapped up from his Great Grandma Routsong and the miniture gift bag containing $$$ to target from his Grandma. I had a wonderful time with the most wonderful people in my life! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!








No comments: