A Family is a Gift That Lasts Forever...

A Family is a Gift That Lasts Forever...

Friday, January 7, 2011

Hospital Stay

DeKalb Hospital was amazing! The rooms were ginormous and the one we got even had a double bed! With the boys we would always cuddle up together on the tiny twin bed, but this time, we could cuddle up together on a king size cozy bed during our hospital stay. They also had a "Celebrations Meal" for us to celebrate the birth of our new baby. It was complete with sparkling cider and wine glasses, a fancy fruit tray, and slices of cheescake drizzled with yum! We got to pick items from the menu and they brought it to us like room service to enjoy together. It was pretty neat!
Kaylee is our pink bundle of joy. She reflects her name perfectly. Everything about her brings me joy! I love her! And I love having a newborn baby again. After having 2 boys, and then waiting 3 years, a brand new baby, a pink bundle that is, is absolutely joyous to me! She is beautiful!

Her little newborn cry is precious. It doesn't bother me like I remember it used to with the boys. Instead, I like to watch her cry for a few moments when she does. It is just absolutely adorable to see her little face all crunch up. She is beautiful even when she cries!


Precious angel



1 comment:

Stacy said...

She is so precious! I loved her birth story. What an amazing experience. I am sure this time around you can really take the time to enjoy your little newborn, and have two little helpers too!