A Family is a Gift That Lasts Forever...

A Family is a Gift That Lasts Forever...

Monday, November 24, 2014

4 Months Old




Little Nathan is 4 months old.  He just doesn't stop growing!  On December 1st, he laughed a real gut laugh.  That same day was a big one for him because he rolled over for the first time.  After he figured out how, he has been rolling and rolling all around.  He even will roll around in the crib and I go to get him and find him in a different direction than when I put him down to sleep.

On December 5th he at his first bowl of oatmeal cereal.  I've learned a lot over the years, and now I just grind up my rolled oatmeal till its fine, and I make him real oatmeal.  No more of that Gerber junk.  He loved it.  We will see if the solids will chunk him up like his big brother Dawson!  

Happy 4 Months Little Guy!



No comments: