A Family is a Gift That Lasts Forever...

A Family is a Gift That Lasts Forever...

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Preschool Letter F



I taught preschool this week and we learned all about letter F.  So I took the kids outside in the Forest to find Fall leaves.  They were all so cute.  They thought we were lost in the forest and were looking all over to find our backyard and house again.  



Then, we planted Flowers.  Ive been wanting to plant tulips since we moved into our house 5 years ago.  So I had the preschoolers help me get started planting.  They each got to dig a hole and put in a tulip bulb and cover it up with dirt and mulch.  They really enjoyed this.  I hope that in the spring the tulips will pop up and I can show some of them that the seeds they planted really did grow! 




No comments: