A Family is a Gift That Lasts Forever...

A Family is a Gift That Lasts Forever...

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

We're having a baby!

That's right! Baby number six. I just cannot even believe it. I cannot believe that Nate and I are interested to yet another human being in our care. What an overwhelming and yet exciting assignment for us. We discovered that we are having another baby boy! So we will have five sons and one beautiful daughter. That is basically a basketball team and a cheerleader. I am so grateful for the opportunity to be a mother yet again and though I am a bit overwhelmed by my obligations to all six of my darling children, I also am grateful and I love every single one of them so very much.  Went well this little baby boy look like? Red hair? Blond hair? What kind of personality will he have? Every single one of them has been so very different. It is exciting to see what else we can create. We look forward to meeting this new baby boy around Halloween time of this year.


No comments: