A Family is a Gift That Lasts Forever...

A Family is a Gift That Lasts Forever...

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Baby Owen Knows Jesus

Today, Owen was very fussy and hating his car seat in the car.  He was mad and screaming.  Kaylee found a little 5x7" picture of Jesus and held it up for Owen to kook at.  All of a sudden, Owen stopped!  He looked at that picture with awe and amazing focus.  His little hands started swirling in excitement.  His face was looking up at that photo in desire and understanding.  There is no doubt in my mind that he knew that face.  He recognized Jesus.  If he could speak he would tell us all about Him.  His little countenance showed such love for the person in that picture.  It was the sweetest, most spiritual moment to see him look towards his Savior.  

I am so grateful for my baby boy, his sweet innocence and perfect love.  He teaches me so many things about pure love, pure joy, pure desires.  And I want to be able to look to the Savior the way he did today.  I want to look to my Savior with pure joy, pure love, and desire to be with Him again.  I will never forget this sweet moment.  

No comments: