A Family is a Gift That Lasts Forever...

A Family is a Gift That Lasts Forever...

Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Uncle Mike Riding



Uncle Mike passed away this last November. He had a service in California city on February 17. My mom and dad attended the service. It sounds as though Ken and Marilyn and Kendall and her husband along with Carol and Mary were all there to support Jane. I did not know Mike very well, but I do remember being called Tara Treetops as a little child. He would smile and greet me as Tara Treetops and give me a giant hug. He had step children with Jane and five grandchildren who adored him.  He was 85 years old. I have been in touch with Jane a little bit through Facebook. She has commented on my posts and I have commented on hers. We connected about Mike and I sent my love her way. The celebration of life brought positive memories and positive feelings for my mom and her family. 

No comments: