A Family is a Gift That Lasts Forever...

A Family is a Gift That Lasts Forever...

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Slumber Party

While I have been painting the boys' room, they decided to have a slumber party in the Toy Room so that I could paint after they go to bed. I wasn't so sure how it would go, but the slumber party went so well, that they had one every night for about a week! They loved it! Cooper in the blue sleeping bag and Jaxton in the black one, they talked and played for a while, but when I came up to check on them a half hour later, this is what I found. 2 cozy boys! I'm glad that they boys could be such good friends!

1 comment:

Cherie and Jeff said...

Cindy and I were always such good friends at that age...I actually adored by big sister!!! I wanted to be just like her!
Such cute boys you have.