A Family is a Gift That Lasts Forever...

A Family is a Gift That Lasts Forever...

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day 2012


Mother's Day is always a fun day to remember what my calling in life is and to cherish the special children I have helped create and bring into this marvelous world.  It is an honor and a blessing to be a mother!  I feel very fortunate and grateful that I can be one and have the opportunity to teach my children and help them grow and learn.  

Mother's Day morning, I came out of my room to find the kitchen table covered in colors!  Daddy and the kids had gotten me all kinds of gardening things.  Our garden is our big exciting experiment this summer and I am very excited about it, so they helped complete our set of gardening tools and and plants for Mother's Day.  Nate picked up 3 tomato plants (since I absolutely love tomatoes but no one else does!) and he got some flowers to plant in pots on our front and back porches to dress up our yard. He added a gardening tool set, bench and wheelbarrow for me to carry everything (including Kaylee) to and from the garden!  Oh what fun! It will be a fun summer of gardening!! I can't wait! Thanks to my family!

No comments: