A Family is a Gift That Lasts Forever...

A Family is a Gift That Lasts Forever...

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Our Chaos




We thought that our household was chaotic with three children.  We didn't really know what chaos was, I guess!  Now we know chaos!  But it is wonderful chaos!  Its amazing to think that just 6 years ago, life was so simple with just Nate and I going and coming as we please.  6 long years later, we have created 4 miracles that have drastically changed our lives.  Everything we do now is for these 4 miracles, and less and less for just ourselves.  We are blessed to have this chaos in our home.  We are blessed to have such beautiful healthy children who teach us so much each and every day.  I have learned more about myself through being with my children than I have every before in my life.  I am so grateful for my kids and for the simple joys they bring into our home.  Our home is a very busy place.  Someone is always needing something; and often all four are needing attention at the very same moment!  It is challenging, but the challenge is one that is rewarding at the same time! 



No comments: