A Family is a Gift That Lasts Forever...

A Family is a Gift That Lasts Forever...

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

A 3rd Set of Grandparents


What kids wouldn't like to have not just 2 sets of grandparents, but THREE!! These kids are so lucky to have Andrea & Dennis a part of their lives.  They have become our adopted grandparents.  Andy spends time with the Littles almost everyday while I work for Simplx.  And they adore her.  The days she doesn't come, they ask for her.  And Dawson loves Dennis to pieces.  Whenever he sees a tie, he thinks of Dennis, since Dennis is always wearing one.  And since Dennis a big kid himself, the older kids love to rough house with him, wrestle, sled outside and play.  Andrea has become such a good friend for me and we both know that our paths have crossed for a reason.  I'm so grateful for her.  Her kids are grown now, but her family resembled ours so much.   Only now she has "been there & done that."  Now she's my mentor and teaches me every day.  I learn so much from her and I look up to her.  Thank you for being there for us, Andrea.  We love you. 

No comments: