A Family is a Gift That Lasts Forever...

A Family is a Gift That Lasts Forever...

Monday, March 30, 2015

First Trip to the Ocean


The first full day of our vacation to Florida was wonderful.  We spent some time on the white sandy beach.  The big 3 kids loved the waves.  The boys were far out trying to swim with the waves as they came rolling in, something I remember doing as a kid on those California beaches.  I helped Kaylee jump over the waves as they came up the shore.  She loved that.  I remember my dad doing that with me and my sisters long ago, and he even dislocated my sisters arm as he pulled her up n the air to jump the waves.  Funny memories.  I hope my kids are enjoying these days and the memories for them will be with them forever.  We buried each other's feet in the sand, relaxed on our towels to warm up in the sun, and ate snacks together.  Fun afternoon!!







Nate stayed at our vacation home rental with the little boys.  Dawson wasn't feeling well and Baby Nathan was sleeping.  Our rental home was perfect for our family size, giving us enough space to enjoy each other.  The kids have a room with 2 sets of bunks so all 4 kids slept in there together.  There's a small pool in the backyard.  Fun stay!!


No comments: