A Family is a Gift That Lasts Forever...

A Family is a Gift That Lasts Forever...

Thursday, June 3, 2021

Utah with the Littles - Day 5

 On Thursday the kids went to play at their cousins' house while our immediate Hutchinson family got to go out for breakfast at a place called "True Religion."  It is a restaurant dedicated to helping people from all walks of life have opportunities in the workplace and in life.  The meal was over the top delicious and it was neat to spend time with just the four of us.  I missed Becky a lot though. 

I love my family so very much and I felt so much love and acceptance from them.  I felt needed and wanted in their circle and that really made for such a wonderful time.  

After breakfast, we had lunch with the cousins at Melissa's house and then headed back to pack.  

Summer Stump and her family came by and we loaded up and headed to Seven Peaks water park with them.  







No comments: