A Family is a Gift That Lasts Forever...

A Family is a Gift That Lasts Forever...

Thursday, February 3, 2011

One Month Old


Kaylee is one month old! I can't believe 4 weeks have flown by! She is smiling all the time. When she is in the right mood, after a nap and a snack, she really can focus on faces and communicate through her little facial expressions and her smiles. When she focuses on my eyes, her little nostrils flare, and her lips kind of form an "o" and you can tell she is really "communicating." Then her little arms will wave around and she will smile back at me. Sometimes if I am lucky she will make a little sound with her new found voice, like "Ahh," or "Ohh." I love those little moments when we connect with our eyes. She will smile at all sorts of people though, even people she's never seen before. And she loves to "talk" with her brothers and enjoys the attention they give her when they try to get her to focus with them. It is adorable. Happy 1 month birthday, Kaylee!

2 comments:

The Lockhart's said...

Congratulations on a beautiful little girl!!! I'm so excited for you. I was so happy when I had Kimberly that she had two big brother's to take care of her. That's awesome Kaylee has the same thing:-)
Erica

Cherie and Jeff said...

Dear Routsong family,
Your newer posts don't show up on my blogger anymore...I didn't realize you had pictures on here of your new little one. She is beautiful, of course, she is a Routsong. :)
Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful family with us...you are ALL very precious to us.
Hugs
Cherie and Jeff