A Family is a Gift That Lasts Forever...

A Family is a Gift That Lasts Forever...

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011

Happy Valentines' Day! The boy's made these beautiful valentines with all the supplies that Grandma Hutchinson left with them before she flew back to Utah. I let them create their valentines however they wanted using the supplies and glue. Then I printed them a photo to put on their valentines too so the recipient would know who they were from. They loved it! We gave them out to family members who loved their creations!
Kaylee had her own special Valentine's Day tutu outfit that she got to wear on this special holiday. Isn't she adorable! Whenever I take her pictures, I usually take about 10 in the same outfit and I always have the hardest time trying to pick out which ones to post. So here are 2 in her Valentine's Day tutu!

No comments: