A Family is a Gift That Lasts Forever...

A Family is a Gift That Lasts Forever...

Sunday, February 6, 2011

First Dress


This is Kaylee's very first dress of her life. She got to wear it to church today. Isn't she absolutely adorable?! I had more fun than I have had in a long time just playing dress up with her. She didn't mind it too much...I wasn't sure whether tights go under or over her onsie. At church today, unfortunately she soiled her beautiful dress because her tights were pulling down on her diaper which then leaked out the back. (I put her tights on under her onsie so the onsie could help hold the tights up since they are too long). I guess next week I will put the tights on over her onsie so the onsie can hold her diaper together! So I am still learning! But I think that having a little girl to dress up all cute is going to be a whole lot of fun!! Nate is a bigger shopper than I am and comes home frequently from his favorite stores with new clothes. He can't wait to take Kaylee with him to go shopping!! We can let Nate deal with the modesty issues at the mall when Kaylee is 15! Just kidding, we won't ever have any modesty issues, will we?! Lets hope not!

No comments: