A Family is a Gift That Lasts Forever...

A Family is a Gift That Lasts Forever...

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Cooper's 6th Birthday

Cooper turned 6!! I can't believe it! He is growing up and just won't stop!  He was so excited for his birthday that he couldn't sleep :). He came downstairs at about 5:30 and woke me up to ask if I was going to decorate the house like I do for every birthday. I told him I was going to, yes, but that I hadn't gotten up yet as it was only 5:30.  He scuttled off to bed with a grin and gratefully he did fall back to sleep.  He woke up to streamers and balloons and was smiling from ear to ear all day.

School happened to be cancelled due to cold temperatures and icy roads, so our plans to go to lunch with him and take 26 cupcakes into his class failed.  It was a fun day spending all together, working on lego sets and inviting friends to come share some cupcakes with us.  Then, we celebrated his birthday with a party with Grandma and Grandpa Routsong with pizza, presents, and a three layer stacked Ninjago ninja cake.  He got all sorts of gifts, including lots of spy gear, science experiments, angry birds wii game, and some new clothes.  He was so happy and grateful and cheerful.  I love him to pieces!!!  Happy birthday Coop!!!!




No comments: