A Family is a Gift That Lasts Forever...

A Family is a Gift That Lasts Forever...

Friday, May 23, 2014

Cooper's Kindergarten Field Trip

I was able to go with Cooper on his last kindergarten field trip to the zoo.  Since lots of parents wanted to come, I only has Cooper and Camdyn in my chaperone group.  They were good friends so we had a really good time.  We got to just wander the zoo on our own the whole time and had free passes to ride the carousel.  We spent some of our zoo time with Drew and Cameron and Drew's mom.  One highlight was when the giant male lion walked right over to the window and climbed up onto the ledge at the window and got cozy right there in front of the kids' amazed faces.  That was really neat.  Cooper especially liked the giraffes.  We ate a picnic lunch with his class and fed the ducks.  We rode the bus home and Cooper just came home with me early from school.  It was a super fun filled day spending one on one time with my Cooper!





No comments: