A Family is a Gift That Lasts Forever...

A Family is a Gift That Lasts Forever...

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Dawson Update 18 Months




Dawson is too cute for his own good.  First, he loves to eat.  This particular day he got a frozen tortilla out of the freezer and was munching away.  He hid in the cupboard and we found him eating his tortilla in there😄.
Dawson still loves his warm milk.  Kaylee calls it "a cup and a cap."  So Dawson says "a buppity bup."  It's too cute!
Dawson loves Nursery at church.  Whenever I peek in he is happy and participating.  I was told one Sunday that he's been pushing other kids.  Then I was told the next week that he had buy another child!!  So I have the "mean bully kid" in nursery this time lol. He has such a sweet heart. Hopefully that heart of his will shine brighter than his bullying.
"Just had to check to see if I fit in here, and , yep!  I do fit!!"
Miniature golfing


At the mall.  Who needs quarters anyway?  
Dawson's new toddler bed.  He's passed out!  Love him!


Daddy and Dawson match in their cozy Jammie's! 


No comments: