A Family is a Gift That Lasts Forever...

A Family is a Gift That Lasts Forever...

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Nathan 2 Months




My little boy is 2 months old!!  His first laugh was on October 5.  I can get him to crack a chuckle every now and again by lifting his arms and tickling his little armpits.  Or by nudging his sides by his ribs.  What a cutie!

This little guy slept all night long on October 13.  He slept from 9:30pm till 6am the next morning!  I fed him at 6 and then he went right back to sleep until 10am!!  I couldn't believe it and kept checking on him.  He was just cozy and swaddled and warm.  Best night ever!  

Nathan is cooing more and more. I love it so much.  He focuses on the sounds I make at him and sometimes will try to mimic me.  

Of course he still loves to be held, and I love to hold him.  He dislikes tummy time very very much.  Once I pick him back up, he's happy again.  He has barely started to find his hands.  I first noticed this on October 15th.  He will examine them in front of him as if he's trying to figure out what they are.

He loves Mommys voice.  I think he recognizes it.  I also think he recognizes the song "I am a Child of God." When crying, he will stop when he hears that song.  I don't know if it's music in general or if it really is that song.  He definitely is sensitive to music.     

No comments: