A Family is a Gift That Lasts Forever...

A Family is a Gift That Lasts Forever...

Monday, October 26, 2020

Andrea Keplinger


Kaylee and I were going through photos in the basement and I stumbled upon these photos.  As I looked closer, I realized that I recognized someone in them.  These photos were from the summer of 2005 when Nate and I did a summer with Pinnacle in Indianapolis.  We lived in Fishers, near the Owens, and Nate was working door to door all summer.  I wanted to go to girls camp out there and help out since I did not have a job.  I had the best time at girls camp with the best group of leaders, though I do not remember any of them.  When I began looking at these photos, I realized that one of my fellow leaders was Andrea Keplinger, my dear friend that helped with the kids so much.  How did I now realize I had known her before?  This was a good 15 years ago and we both looked younger and different.  I sent the photos to Andrea who said she thought she had seen me before we met in Fort Wayne.  So crazy!!  I am so grateful for this sweet lady and the wonderful woman that she is.  



No comments: