A Family is a Gift That Lasts Forever...

A Family is a Gift That Lasts Forever...

Friday, June 17, 2011

Kerra & Alena



Our good friends, the Stewart Family is moving away from Fort Wayne to go to Washington for work. Some of the boys' best friends are their kids, Kerra & Alena. We spend time with them most days and weeks just playing, in preschool, at church, and everything in between. Marci used to watch the boys for me while I worked for Simplx. Often we would trade kids once in a while to help each other get things done. Their older boys are 11 and 9 and highly resemble Jaxton and Cooper 5 years ago. It is always fun to talk about them and how they were like my boys and what I have to look forward to as mine get older. We will greatly miss the Stewarts, but we will no doubt keep in touch!

1 comment:

Marcianne Stewart said...

Thanks! I love these pictures :)