A Family is a Gift That Lasts Forever...

A Family is a Gift That Lasts Forever...

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Mom & Me


Me and my little Angel, look at those bright blue eyes!! She is just the sweetest little bundle of joy that there ever was! She is so easy going, happyall the time, just excited for life. She adores her brothers and loves to "chase" them around the house (with a little help from mom). Now that the boys are in preschool I have 2 mornings a week just with me and Kaylee. I often plan things to do during those mornings like grocery shop or clean the house or get some office work done, but sometimes I find that all I want to do is hang out with my girl! We play on the floor together, read stories (or eat books), share snacks, and I get to rock her to sleep for her nap, which I don't often get to do! What precious moments those are for me when I am normally so busy with those busy boys! I love to spend time with my baby girl. She just makes me smile every time I seethose beautiful blue eyes and long eyelashes looking at me. It is an honor to be a mother, to be needed and loved and wanted by such wonderful children. It just makes life worth living more than anything ever before. The boys are so busy, but they are wonderful, and Kaylee is just a sweet joy every waking minute. I feel so blessed to be able to share my life and my love with these three beautiful children of God.

No comments: