A Family is a Gift That Lasts Forever...

A Family is a Gift That Lasts Forever...

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Three Angels

Here are my 3 angels. They are everything that I live for. They fill my days with excitement and joy. I could not imagine my life without them in it. It would be a dull, boring life. Jaxton is a little sponge these days, just soaking up anything he can to learn. Cooper is our little clown these days, just doing funny things to make everyone laugh, then shy as a kitten around people he doesn't know well. Reminds me of myself a little :-). Kaylee is just a literal angel. She is always content, happy, smiling, just happy to be alive. These kids are everything to me and Nate. They are our whole world. We love them so very very much!
Look at those bright blue eyes. She even has a protecter bodyguard, AKA big brother!


1 comment:

Marcianne Stewart said...

They are definitely angels! That must be why I love them so much! Give them big hugs from me!