A Family is a Gift That Lasts Forever...

A Family is a Gift That Lasts Forever...

Friday, May 6, 2022

Cub Scouts Blue and Gold 4/25

The Cub Scouts end of the season banquet, the Blue and Gold Ceremony was our final Cub Scouts event for Nathan and Dawson. Dawson earned his Bear badge and will move into Webelos in the fall. Nathan earned his Tiger snd will move into Wolves in the fall. I was the Tiger den leader and it was tough juggling that responsibility with everything else going on, but oh have I grown to love those first grade Tigers. I’m proud that they stuck out the season with me snd I enjoyed seeing their excitement each week.  Their parents have been fantastic too.  

Dawson’s den is small and those kids have become good buddies too.  I’m grateful fir Mark, his den leader who has been great for him the whole time.  

So glad to get Monday nights scouts off my calendar, but looking forward to fall when we will start back up again, and Owen will be a Lion ☺️




















No comments: