A Family is a Gift That Lasts Forever...

A Family is a Gift That Lasts Forever...

Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Mother’s Day 2022

Mother’s Day was beautiful. Cooper got up early and cooked a beautiful omelette filled with various vegetables and him. He put pita chips on my plate and a bowl of fruit. It was very very thoughtful. I actually had that breakfast in bed! Got me flowers and we ate chocolate covered strawberries.  The big kids had various activities and things going on so Nate and I took Owen to the park and spent some time with him.

I am so grateful to be a mom to six beautiful humans. Equally I am so grateful to my own mother and for the things that she taught me. She taught me how to love and how to be honest and kind and to serve others. I am very grateful to her.






No comments: